The Dr. Dabber SWITCH is a dual-use vaporizer that utilizes induction heat technology. Full induction heating creates an even heating surface temperature with fewer hot-spots, providing a consistent flavor during the vaporizing experience.
Engineered with twenty-five finely calibrated heat settings, the SWITCH is the ultimate in versatility; regardless if you prefer microdosing or big dabs, or even a specific flavor profile, this electronic dab rig was designed to be customizable for every session. The heavy-duty charging port and connectors are capable of pass-through charging. What is mind-blowing is that this giant portable dab cannon can achieve a full battery in an hour. The SWITCH will deliver up to 150 uses per full charge. That matters when you throw a two-day long house party.
The SWITCH features a self-cleaning mode that burns away any remaining residue in the ceramic induction cups. The SWITCH cools down after each heat cycle automatically to preserve its lifespan.
The SWITCH has a simple and intuitive interface. The SWITCH’s glass percolator attachment is crafted from dense borosilicate and has a 50mm ground glass fitting. The intake for the dabs is where this rig gets bonkers. You can drop a huge glob down in it and it will wreck it with no problem. All hail the SWITCH.
- Different Modes for Different Types of Materials
- Leaf Mode
- Oil Mode
- Advanced Modes (25 Settings for Oil & Leaf)
- Induction Cups for Precision Heating
- White Ceramic
- Black Ceramic
- Customizable Hold Times
- Make your heating hold time as long as you need
- Self Cleaning Mode
- Cleaning Mode uses a high energy heat cycle that burns away residue in the ceramic induction cups.
- Auto Cool Down Cycles
- The Auto Cool Down allows your SWITCH to heat down automatically after each heat cycle that protects the SWITCH's electronics and keeping your SWITCH up and running.
- Standby Lighting
- 25 LED Light Show Options
- Stealth Mode (No Top Lights)
- Integrated Power Management
- Pass Through Charging
- 150+ Cycles On Full Charge
- Robust charging port & connectors
- Glass Percolator Attachment
- 50mm Ground Glass Fitting
- Beautiful Hourglass Profile
- Heavy Duty Borosilicate
- Stylish Design
- Quality Tactile Satin Finish
- Solid Foundation
- Simple & Intuitive Interface
- Output Power up to 120 watts
- Battery Capacity of 33.3 watt-hours
- 64kb memory
- LiFePO4 non-volatile battery cells built into battery pack (non-explosive batteries, one of the safest on the market)
- Pass through charging
- Over-voltage, over-current, under-voltage, over-temperature, short-circuit, and reverse-polarity protection built into the unit
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.